Sebastopol and Pilgrim Goslings for Adoption

Lonbonz

In the Brooder
Jan 31, 2018
Ducklings and Goslings hatching late February through March.

I'll have many breeds of ducklings. Some will be pure breds and some will be mixed. They start at $5 and can be as high as $20 for some breeds. The reason for the big price difference is that it takes much time and effort for me to build an enclosure and separate a pair to guarantee that they have mated. Also, some breeds have low fertility rates.

Pilgrim Goslings - $20
Sebastopol Goslings - $40

Duck eggs for consumption or fertile duck eggs for hatching in your own home (an inexpensive incubator would do the trick) - No charge

The goose eggs are not for sale.

Ideally you'd pick up your baby/babies the same day that they hatch so that they can imprint to you. I highly recommend and prefer this, as it will make your pet ownership experience much better if the bird believes that you are Mom.

I provide a weeks worth of feed and travel containers for any birds you decide to bring home.

I stand behind each and every bird I produce, so I would always take them back if you ended up unable to provide your bird with proper care.

I love spreading the joy of keeping waterfowl. Please feel free to set up a time to come visit the birds to determine if duck or goose ownership would be right for you.

Please text or call for additional information.
267 432 0537
Eddystone PA

Back
Top Bottom