Sebastopol babies available - pick up in MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peachick, May 13, 2009.

1. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    [​IMG]

I am up to about 20 baby sebastopols now.... in a nice variety of colors. However, most are white, from pure white parents, so I’m going to sell some white babies at this time if people are interested.
    I wont ship them... you need to pick them up or meet me.
    Ages vary from 6 weeks to 6 days old. I can try to sex them, but make no promises [​IMG] $50 each.

2. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW [​IMG] I want some so bad but that's too far for me to drive........... I wish you could ship. [​IMG]

3. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    Have you tried listing them on Craigslist? I bought mine off there and see another lady selling some on there as well! I [​IMG] mine!!
    Good Luck!!

4. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I just wanted to say we got a bunch of black coppers from her and all are doing great. She has great stuff and I certainly recommend peachick!

Brandon

5. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Awww HUGZ Brandon!! [​IMG]
    Glad all are doing well. Are you getting eggs from any of them yet?? Thanks for helping me thin out the flock!! Im going to start hatching more marans again since the geese have stopped laying I have room in the incubator again.[​IMG] So will have plenty of started chicks available this summer too.
    .....In the mean time. I have sebastopols hatching every week if anyone wants some of these.

6. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    We are about 3 hours and 30 minutes away, I would love to come and get some from you. I dont know if we will be making a trip like that again this year for birds, we took one last fall that was suppose to take a little over 5 hours total, it took us over 14 hours to get home...what a trip.

7. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    That resembles my picture from last year! I just love when they chase you around like that, they are so funny!!!!

I have two new hatchlings right now. [​IMG]

8. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    HEY JEAN!!! [​IMG] GOOD TA SEE YA!! dontcha love it when they run like that [​IMG]

youdontknow...... I might be taking a run this weekend to 78/81 in PA to deliver some babies... does that work for you?

9. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:lol:ILOVE the picture!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    Where is the gray from? I have to say those are one healthy batch of babies!

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  10. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    LOL Banter... do they look well fed? [​IMG]
    Spoiled little things. i cant stay away from them. they are free ranging now and Im out there sitting in the grass with them several times a day..... while they are climbing all over me!
    I love these geese!

The dark one in front is "Banter" your grandgoose. the dark one in the back is from my splash pair.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by