Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

30 eggs per tray maximum, sometimes (because of size of eggs only 24)

First and second turn of the day_
Open the cabinet, pull all the trays set on the table, close cabinet door. Turn all the eggs. Place back in the bator.

Last tun of the day:
Open the cabinet, pull all the trays set on the table, close cabinet door. Trun all the eggs, mist them and allow them to cool for 10 + minutes. Place back in the bator. (this is also when we candle eggs once a week (Sundays) to check air cells)

Hi everyone! I just bought a trio of 10 month old Sebastopol geese this week. They are still not too sure about us but they are beautiful and so fun to watch. They are breeding already and I have gotten two eggs so far. Going to wait for one more egg and put them in with some of my duck eggs in the incubator. The picture is of them right after I unloaded them from the truck. Need to get a better one now that they've played in the water a couple times.

Congrads on the trio of sebbies!! But I would not put them in with duck eggs because you have to incubate differently with sebastopol eggs...... They do not require the moisture that ducks eggs do.

Back
Top Bottom