Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

[/IMG]

What are the parents of the gosling??? This is also helpful on figuring out what color they will be.
Looks like the one in the picture above is gosling to be a splash either a grey or blue depending on the parents and what colors they are.

I bought four eggs and this is the only one that hatched from that batch. The person had different flocks and the auction said it could be from any of the pens. I might try emailing her. It doesn't really matter I was just curious :)

Last edited:
OK.. I need some serious help here, the gosling in these pictures (the whites are mine, completely unrelated to her... luckily they adopted her right away) was sent to me as a breeder trade from a person in FLA. She was supposed to be sending me a white female gosling from her Cottage Rose line birds she said she has there... this little cutie is what I got (and boy is she a love!) but I really do not know what to think of her... hard to say if she even looks like a sebbie. I hate to cause issues, and I know lines can be very different in regards to baby color and what not... but her feet and differing wing colors (one has a few white feathers starting while the other has gray) really have me wondering if there has been a mistake.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom