Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

My husband did something Very good for me but I have to be an indian giver. I have ms and he's not always home. I LOVE my 2 sooo much but this is my first year with them and I don't think it's going to be any easier (for me) as I get older. If you should know anyone whose looking into a pair of sebbies that are 8 mths old, could you have them contact me. I know I should put them on the for sale page, but until someone comes home for the holidays and can spend a minute with me, maybe they can put them put on the list for me.Let me introduce you to Rags Ragland (L) and Bella La Goosa (R) Their very calm and quiet and are content to eat out of my hands. Please put a prayer out for me as I was bringing in my Boxer cuz she has nerve damage to her spine and her back left side drag's on the ground. She has a bm and her legs split like a ballerina and sits in it. I have to call someone over to carry her up and down the stairs cuz she would break her leg or something else as she falls down the stairs, her legs going between the steps or threw the rungs of the handrail. Point is, I brought my other dog in cuz from Thur to that Monday she didn't want to eat and was Very lethargic. I owned her for 14 years, 9 months earlier she was in excellent health, and well she had 75% renal failure now and would of had to come home on an IV for 7-14 days til her end. Time was not a luzury she could afford. I couldn't bring her home to watch her die in front of the xmas tree. And now I'm having to let something else go that I truly love. I don't know if I will ever understand this world, when my own feelings tell me I am not what I was. Life is not fair, we should be happy with the life we have chosen, but dreams are where they belong. Unless I could move south and them the warm weather would be hurting me. But at least there would be no knee deep snow and minus weather. And once the new year is over, the boys will let Star be put to sleep, they couldn't go thru the holidays w/ both dogs gone. But for me I also have to let these beautiful geese go, but hopefully to a Very Good Home. So please wish them luck in finding a good home. X x x O o o

Thanks for putting up with me. Merry Christmas and God Bless All God Creatures.

I see some have ponds for their geese. I was under the impression that ponds weren't a good idea because a goose could drown if a gander was breeding her in it.
I'm new so don't really know much about geese, obviously!.
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom