Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Here are the goslings I held back this years hatch. I kept 5 to grow out. Tow ganders which I will be selling. Then 3 females from my older sebs Samantha and Grant. Samantha is 8 years old and I want daughter's from her. So have a few now I have kept.

1st picture grey smooth breasted gander will be selling him but he is a nice grey well balanced and growing nice feathering.

2nd Curly dilute grey splash will be selling him as well he has beautiful coloring.

3rd Curly grey saddleback female (Gina)

4th Curly grey saddleback female (Georgia)

5th Curly grey female (Safria) On the right front preening her back every time I go to take a picture of her she starts preening and I can not get a good picture of her.

Here are the goslings I held back this years hatch. I kept 5 to grow out. Tow ganders which I will be selling. Then 3 females from my older sebs Samantha and Grant. Samantha is 8 years old and I want daughter's from her. So have a few now I have kept.

1st picture grey smooth breasted gander will be selling him but he is a nice grey well balanced and growing nice feathering.

2nd Curly dilute grey splash will be selling him as well he has beautiful coloring.

3rd Curly grey saddleback female (Gina)

4th Curly grey saddleback female (Georgia)

5th Curly grey female (Safria) On the right front preening her back every time I go to take a picture of her she starts preening and I can not get a good picture of her.

Just gorgeous !!!

Aw....aren't they pretty!

Here's a few pics of my flock this year
smile.png

Here are my babies as they grow in more feathering. I missed getting a picture of Gina. Will get one another time. Gina is also a Grey Saddleback female...

Safria Grey

Georgia Grey Saddleback Behind her Safria Grey these are the youngest of the group.

Solid Grey Gander and Dilute Grey Splash these ganders will be for sale

Dilute Grey Gander

Few pictures I took last month, They only have one time a year to have eggs? and its spring ,I am looking for a incubator to hatch their eggs when they start laying

Hi Dylan -- do you have a copy of the APA Standard? That's a good place to start and also visiting poultry shows to see what is being exhibited and placed by the judges. Pictures would also be helpful.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom