Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

Is anybody here located in Ohio? We really want a pair of curly breasted whites. There's a pair of smooth breasted for $100 near us, but I show, and people said they are DQed at show.

Must be SQ.

Is anybody here located in Ohio? We really want a pair of curly breasted whites. There's a pair of smooth breasted for $100 near us, but I show, and people said they are DQed at show.

Must be SQ.

I can possibly help you out if you could meet in Knoxville at the show in December. We're in Alabama.
PM for details.
Thanks!
Kim

Last edited:
Finally got pics of the pair I got from another BYCer a month or so back! I absolutely love them - I wasn't expecting to enjoy them so much, but they're one of my favorite recent additions! I love going out into the yard and seeing them walking around, feathers swaying as they strut. The feathers are SO soft - I love petting their necks and backs. And I'm sure glad they don't make noise too often, because when they do they are LOUD. I can't even hear my roosters when I'm inside the house, but I sure can hear their honking. It's a good thing they don't do it at night, or I'd be in trouble for sure.

Back
Top Bottom