Sebastopol Geese Thread !!!!!!!!!! SHOW YOUR PICS !!!!!!!!!!

I think this one is going to be my show winner this year.... (I'm thinking of naming her Venus)

I think I will also show Jody this year.

Jean, They are beautiful. Could have walked right out of the SOP. Note the somewhat longer bodies, shorter legs and the heads and necks, especially Venus as she appears here. Not compact little balls and nothing rangey or snake like. Great proportions and general impression that adds up to breed type - covered by incoming feathers. Later this fall when showing your good work remember that not all the blue ribbon birds are winners and not all the winners are blue ribbon birds. Being able to trumpet about show wins on mediocre/wrong birds may be fun but doesn't advance the breed. Doesn't look like you need to worry about that at all. These are lots of fun to see. Thanks for sharing.

Jean, They are beautiful. Could have walked right out of the SOP. Note the somewhat longer bodies, shorter legs and the heads and necks, especially Venus as she appears here. Not compact little balls and nothing rangey or snake like. Great proportions and general impression that adds up to breed type - covered by incoming feathers. Later this fall when showing your good work remember that not all the blue ribbon birds are winners and not all the winners are blue ribbon birds. Being able to trumpet about show wins on mediocre/wrong birds may be fun but doesn't advance the breed. Doesn't look like you need to worry about that at all. These are lots of fun to see. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my.
droolin.gif

WOW.. drop dead gorgeous! I was gonna say Good Luck.. but honestly I don't think you need any luck.. lol :)
It is all true even in the dog world... even if you don't come home with the ribbons... the BREEDERS know who the best dog was that day.

Jean they are very lovely. The girls we got last year from you are filling in beautifully this fall again.

Busy day here between rain and customers, had a number of juveniles sell this week and today. Can't wait for temps to drop to send everyone out.

Back
Top Bottom