sebright thread

Pics
ok can someone post a pic of a citron cause i have no idea what it is i google it and it shows my a chicken breast cooked in a paticular manner it looks good but not what im looking for

ok can someone post a pic of a citron cause i have no idea what it is i google it and it shows my a chicken breast cooked in a paticular manner it looks good but not what im looking for
yuckyuck.gif

I have never seen the lilac but that is awesome...I know its not recognized here but it is BEAutiful:)

I have a buff but far frm good quality:( I might put her with my gold and see what I get...

Last edited:
I didn't know there were this many variations, absolutely STUNNING!!! Is anyone in the U.S breeding them for sale? Also if I get bantam hens will the full size roosters try mounting them?

I didn't know there were this many variations, absolutely STUNNING!!!  Is anyone in the U.S breeding them for sale?  Also if I get bantam hens will the full size roosters try mounting them?

Yes they will. I had to get rid of my big beautiful EE Roo because he took a liking to my oldest silver hen. It was brutal..I was forced to separate him after seeing that happen just a couple times. She was slower because of her age so maybe that was a factor. My other younger sebrights were fine maybe cuz they could get away. I gave a standard size polish Roo which wont even mess with them because of there snappy attitudes haha

Make sure you have plenty of hens!

Back
Top Bottom