sebright thread

Who rescued a Seabright roo... This girl that's who!

I went to a feed store that was going out of business to get some cages. They always have a bunch of roosters. This poor guy is wild and looks like he's been through a hurricane. Most of his tail is missing. I got them the throw him into the deal. I gave Jim a hood going over and a foes of Ivermectin to be sure. After 3 days he already looks better. By the time he comes out of quarantine Sally Seabright will be ready to go in with him.

Who rescued a Seabright roo... This girl that's who!

I went to a feed store that was going out of business to get some cages. They always have a bunch of roosters. This poor guy is wild and looks like he's been through a hurricane. Most of his tail is missing. I got them the throw him into the deal. I gave Jim a hood going over and a foes of Ivermectin to be sure. After 3 days he already looks better. By the time he comes out of quarantine Sally Seabright will be ready to go in with him.

Can't wait to see some photos of your new boy! I'm sure he's glad to be with you!

I would really like to get some Silver Laced Sebrights. Maybe hatching eggs for the Easter HAL.
I live in the San Antonio Tx area, anyone near me?
Several of your posts here spoke of the Roo's being aggressive. Is this standard?

I will have some available soon. i don't have any mean males. Of course it could be the way they are raised too. Anyways,I will be having eggs available starting in mid march. Pm if interested.

If like to join this thread if I may, I have s beautiful little seabright
Of course you may. Consider yourself joined. If you can post a picture of your Sebright. We love pictures here. My four are beautiful. The rooster is just rooster enough but not aggressive toward me. The females are all curious little things and very sweet and friendly.

If like to join this thread if I may, I have s beautiful little seabright

Of course you may. Consider yourself joined. If you can post a picture of your Sebright. We love pictures here. My four are beautiful. The rooster is just rooster enough but not aggressive toward me. The females are all curious little things and very sweet and friendly.

Here she is,
Her name is lightning. She would rather not be held, or handled. She's spooky, but she's pretty, lays good and gets along great with my others. She's my only seabright. I picked up several mixed Bantams and got her in the mix.

Back
Top Bottom