**~~>>Second Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon<<~~**all poultry welcome!

I can do that. I have eggs from Lotsapaints and my own chickens and quail.

Today the wind has trashed my yard. My Marans pen wasn't finished, but enough to hold the birds. It's now on top of 2 sets of cages. One holding rabbits and one holding a pair and trio of birds. Can't even move it to check my animals. The wind is to strong to pull things down, so I have to wait till wednesday to assess my damage and see if anything can be salvaged. My mini hoop coops??? So far so good, but anything can happen with this wind.

How many you want?

I'm thinking 6 would be easyish to gather and ship.

Anybody here hatch quail eggs? The last few times I have set some I seem to have a bunch end up cracking and not developing. Does anyone that hatch these also have this problem? I'm sure they would do better with the proper trays (right now I am using egg flats with the bottom cut out). I wrapped cotton around them this time in hopes that it would improve the cracking problem, but it doesn't seem much better. I have a guy that ordered 100 quail and I only have 104 left over from 12 dozen eggs. I doubt I will end up with the 100 he wants, but hopefully I can come close.

Quote: OH heck No

Let me make one up really fast .

OD to Hatching

Little egg white blue or brown
How do i set you Upside down
On the side you must go
that way when your warm you can glow
threw the candling you Must go
that way your new momma will know
Just how well your starting to grow

If i blind you
I must say
Just wait Until i get excited
On Hatching Day

How that Wrote it as i go .
Tammy

Quote: Trust me those eggs are clean compaired to the ones i Bought off a member here . If you cant find a place for some poults and you ship I need 7 For my kids this is my last week trying other wise i give up.
Im just worried about the weather maybe someone knows of some here in oregon NOT A EGG Selling Place . but like Lowes or farmers market i can pick up chicks at

If I get even a 50% hatch rate, I will have poults everywhere. And I could ship, heck, I LOVE the Florence area.

27505616_yay.gif
Now we won't have any excuse to not know what is going on.......well, some of us still won't have a clue but we are loved anyhoo!!

20 days until hatching!

Would we pick on you????
You would be more then welcome anytime you stay here in florence i get a huge hotel discount and have an extra bed room ,

Anybody here hatch quail eggs? The last few times I have set some I seem to have a bunch end up cracking and not developing. Does anyone that hatch these also have this problem? I'm sure they would do better with the proper trays (right now I am using egg flats with the bottom cut out). I wrapped cotton around them this time in hopes that it would improve the cracking problem, but it doesn't seem much better. I have a guy that ordered 100 quail and I only have 104 left over from 12 dozen eggs. I doubt I will end up with the 100 he wants, but hopefully I can come close.
I hatched 110 first time 100 made it
I think 3 of mine did that

Quote: OH heck No

Let me make one up really fast .

OD to Hatching

Little egg white blue or brown
How do i set you Upside down
On the side you must go
that way when your warm you can glow
threw the candling you Must go
that way your new momma will know
Just how well your starting to grow