Second chick with bumps/wart

UPDATE...
Sorry I do not have pics yet but the chick is doing well, I gently brushed with iodine two times and skin is noticably clearing up. I do not know if it would have cleared the same without iodine but if I have same issue in the future I will iodine again

UPDATE...
Sorry I do not have pics yet but the chick is doing well, I gently brushed with iodine two times and skin is noticably clearing up. I do not know if it would have cleared the same without iodine but if I have same issue in the future I will iodine again
This is good news! I'm glad to hear the chick is doing well.
Thank you for the update :)

So I was able to grab hold of the little one i have named Peanut, still some lumps on the noggin but you can see the chest and neck clearing up well. The little fella has not missed a beat when it comes to food and water
20190620_104833.jpg
20190620_104811.jpg

So I was able to grab hold of the little one i have named Peanut, still some lumps on the noggin but you can see the chest and neck clearing up well. The little fella has not missed a beat when it comes to food and waterView attachment 1819810 View attachment 1819812
Glad to see some of those are starting to heal up! Hopefully in another week or 2 those will be gone. It's good that he's eating/drinking well.
Peanut is cute!
Thank you for the photos and update.

Back
Top Bottom