Second Time Hatching — shipped & backyard eggs

I don't know much about Stromberg's but I also see that they have another China-bator that is disliked by many, the bubble. So I guess so. :confused:
That’s kind of disappointing on their part. You’d think they would only want to offer the best...oh well. I’m not familiar with them either and I’ve never ordered chicks from them. I really want to get another NR360 but I also want to try out a different brand like Brinsea but they are super expensive ( even the scratch & dent ones ).

That’s kind of disappointing on their part. You’d think they would only want to offer the best...oh well. I’m not familiar with them either and I’ve never ordered chicks from them. I really want to get another NR360 but I also want to try out a different brand like Brinsea but they are super expensive ( even the scratch & dent ones ).

I have a China made incubator and it does fine. However, I would suggest running it for a week to make sure you know how to keep the temp and humidity stable on it (and of course verify with a separate thermometer/hygrometer) if you buy one. The one I got comes with a foam case, basically, that can be added to stabilize the temp and humidity if there are issues. I run mine with the styrofoam top on, but not the base, as even though it's forced air with the bottom one on it gets too hot, but with the top one on it makes it much easier to keep the humidity stable.

I had a Brinsea Mini Advance II, it's a nice incubator. I sold it and got another NR360, lol. :idunno

Really weird strombergs is selling it when it’s a knockoff incubator. Or is that a normal thing to see ?
I got their catalog yesterday in the mail.
Was surprised but then remembered buying one thing from them, bottle waterer that stunk.
Anyway, there's a lot of junk in there, especially the incubators....
.....and a page of those tiny balsawood dollhouse coops. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom