Secret Swap, who participated

mustangsaguaro

Songster
12 Years
Nov 30, 2007
San Martin, Ca
Am curious who participated in the secret swap this month? I did and have received my stuff. My swap buddy was Lesile (aka: Leslie in North Pole). I plan on taking pictures of my stuff and will post them here later today. For those of you that participated, why don't you post in the post who your partner was, where they were from and post pictures of what you got.

Kim

How did I miss out on a swap?
ep.gif

Due to problems in the past, the board could not allow a formal swap. The member who wanted to head a swap was permitted to post swap details on their personal page, as long as it was off board. I happened to notice the link at the bottom of their posts through the first few weeks of this month.

I am glad I gambled on doing the swap, I have participated in the last several swaps on the ez/yuku BYC and have always enjoyed it and was nervous because there are so many people here that I am not familiar with. (Nervousness compound by the fact there was never a formal list published as well.)

Hopefully, we will be able participate in board sanctioned swaps in the future, once the board owner and moderators feel it can be done safely because nobody wants anyone to get hurt/taken advantage of and with so many young members it isn't easy to establish if there is parental consent.

Leslie
smile.png

Oh, I will post a picture later. Kim sent me a wonderful box of things that will definetely come in handy.

I have heard good things about this most recent one although I know there were allot of problems in the past I would be willing to participate next time.

Thanks,
Henry

I participated. I know there were problems in the past, but didn't hear anything negative about the latest one that took place this winter. Did anything negative happen in this past one?????? I think we were suppose to swap in Feb, but my partner & I decided to make our swap in March. It was fun!!!!!

I participated and my dear Okiechick sent me the neatest antique chicken measuring cups and chicken figurines. They were beautiful and totally perfect for me.

Back
Top Bottom