Secret Swappers UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what I recieved a book about chickens called Keeping Pet Chickens, 2 t-shirts from BYC (yay), a neon green round feeder for chicks, a coffee cup with a picture of a gorgeous roo, a little whisk the handle is an egg with cute little chick feet, eyes and beak, and a nest liner basket thing which is really cool and I am going to take up to the coop. I have to agree though it was very fun the best part is making new friends.

I definitely want in on the next one too !

Kim

Cheepchicks (Kim) was my awesome partner!
jumpy.gif

(just didn't mention it because I wasn't sure if we were supposed to)

This sounds eggciting! I can't wait until you do the next one, I'd like to be in on it. I'm going to start looking for collectibles now.

Yes I was and I had so much fun. I enjoyed the emails and just meeting someone new. Thanks Sharona for a great experience.

Kim

Mamading, I'll be home on the 24th! I can't wait to see what I got! I will get yours out as soon as I get back! I pwomise!!
lol.png
This has been so fun to do and I appreciate your paitence while I went through a suprise medical ordeal with husband and went on vacation. You're so patient!
hugs.gif

Thanks! Jamie

Everyone that wants in just email me at [email protected] and I will give you all the details. Be sure to include what you could send (eggs, feeders, store bought, etc.) and what you wish to recieve.

I am really glad this went so well and I cant wait till my partners recieve their things. It has been so much fun to shop for them, and I love to give people gifts!

This time though, I think I want some eggs....gosh what am I saying, No No I have enough....yea right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom