Secret Swappers UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn

Cooped Up
12 Years
Jun 2, 2007
I was just wondering how everyones secret swaps were going. I am getting my packages out Monday, so to my partners, you better be watching for them. I want to put a deadline on this, how does Monday the 23 sound? Does that give everyone enough time?

Also if you already swapped please post what you got, and what you sent to your partner!!!

I received my package and everything was great. So much fun. I am waiting for the package I sent to arrive with my swap partner.

Kim

I sent my partner's box on monday the 9th. I can't say what I gave her because she was going on vacation and I don't know if she got it yet and I don't want to ruin the surprise for her on here.
wink.png

I haven't received mine yet but I'll let everyone know when I do.

oh man this rocks...when are we going to do this again? This needs to be a regular thing...not all the time obviously but every few months or so.

I got an awesome new coffee mug with a hand painted rooster on it. I love it. Also, a custom made card with a picture of her rooster on the front. Thanks Blondie!!!

This was fun and I would do it again for sure. Looking forward to hear from more people.

Ok Katelyn I will be looking for a package from you. I am glad everyone is having fun with this. You did'nt say what you got Katelyn.

Nifty I would be glad to do the next secret swap if you would like me to. I mean organize it or whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom