Secret Swappers UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry that this swap didn't work out.
Just for the record, this was set up by the members, not the BYC staff. We allow (for now), but do not endorse these swaps.
Katelyn has been banned.

You know, it is important to remember a few things when entering any transaction

1) make sure your partner in the transaction is legally able to commit to it. (Katelyn is underage and therefore not legally responsible).

2) Don't send more then you are willing to lose. Remember Buyer (or in this case, swapper) Beware.

Get full contact info. Get a phone number and contact the person before hand before sending anything of value. If you have contact info, I would certainly be calling her parents.

I hope the geese made it there safely.
sad.png

BYC does all they can to help protect the members of this great community. If we knew there would be problems with any members ahead of time we would have banned them in advance.

Katelyn has emailed us and is requesting that people who have been effected contact her to be compensated for their losses.

AGAIN, we don't get in the middle of these things, but since she can't post for herself (she is banned) we are sharing her email address for you to try to contact her if you want:

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom