Secret Swappers UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Katelyn, this sounds like a good plan. Are these two swaps (the new one and the old one) too close together? I'm new to these swaps, so I'll let the community decide what they want to do.

Whatever you decide, how about we add this to a newsletter in the next week or two? (you all won't be bothered to receive two newsletters so close together will you)?

I think putting it in the news letter is a great idea. Maybe put whoevers e mail addy in there, that is going to "host" it. I dont mind getting another news letter. GREAT idea!

This has really been fun for me too!
yippiechickie.gif
My partner is Mudhen and we have traded several emails. We are sending each other something we made(it's a secret til she gets it) plus whatever ;-).....

All I need is the box to ship it in. You'll be getting it soon.
hugs.gif

Beverly

Nifty-
I dont think they are to close together. If there are enough people, than what the heck! lol

If you want to put it in a newsletter, or make one special for this, you can put my email in [email protected] Also the deadline to enter is July 31, if that is not enough time we can push it to August 7th.

This is going to be great, I lot bigger than the last one!

Okay I made a page. Is there anyway I can publizize that or something, so people know its there?

Okay Lets see if it works, I set it as my website too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom