Sedalia, MO poultry show on October 18th

NewChickenMom

Songster
11 Years
May 16, 2008
Omaha, NE
anyone going?

i'm 90% sure i'm going and it will be my first show, i'd love someone to help show me the ropes or a fellow newbie to experience our first show together!!

also, i'm driving from omaha, ne if anyone wants to car pool/caravan down to sedalia together!!

I would like to go to this show but cannot seem to get the information as to when to sign up, how to sign up etc. Does anyone know how to do this?
barnie.gif

I got it I got It!

Last edited by a moderator:
yep! just e-mail or call Pat Johnson and ask for a show book and they should be in the mail to you shortly. the show book explains how to enter and all of that. let me know if you're going!!

Pat Johnson:
[email protected]
1-417-993-0099

Got the booklet in the mail and YES SIRRIE BOB we are going! My daughter is so excited. She is bringing some to the swap too. I guess you can bring a whole carload for 5 bucks. get rid of the extra roos! LOL. So what are you bringing? We have some silkies and Buff Brahamas, and some Pekin Ducks and a Pilgrim Goose and a White chinese goose. And a few others LOL.

well, i'm bringing a whole butt load!!!
lau.gif

i think i'm a little overzealous because its my first show, but i'm bringing 10 birds to show and a bunch of others to sell.

i'm showing:
partridge silkie roo
black silkie roo and hen
grey silkie roo
blue silkie roo
white silkie hen
red pyle OEGB pullet
bantam barred cochin cockerel
grey call duck drake and hen

selling:
ROOS!!!
i have silkies, EE's and a california white

also, one white silkie hen

no, its my Sebbie, Giselle. i want to show her, but she has some straight feathers, so i don't think she's show quality, i'll have to look at the show i guess.

i'm hoping i sell more birds than i come home with!!

you still want the frizzles, the white silkie hen and the partridge roo right?

Back
Top Bottom