Seeds Arrived and Time to Start Planting!

3bird

Crowing
5 Years
Apr 2, 2017
Rockland, Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Most of our new seeds for 2021 arrived the other day! We'll probably plant the first seeds indoors in the next week or so as the snow flies outside.

Johnnys Seeds Arrival Feb 2021.jpg

Thanks to the ducks (and a little help from us), the garden beds are ready for when the snow melts! :)

your duck video is amazing. I need ducks. maybe a pond will spontaneously build itself here. :p

I got my seeds super early and I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting to plant them. I've got radish, carrot, arugula, spinach, cabbage and... some other brassica... and peas outside, but only the radish and arugula has sprouted. and I just started basil, sunflowers and marigolds inside.

:ya

your duck video is amazing. I need ducks. maybe a pond will spontaneously build itself here. :p

I got my seeds super early and I've been twiddling my thumbs waiting to plant them. I've got radish, carrot, arugula, spinach, cabbage and... some other brassica... and peas outside, but only the radish and arugula has sprouted. and I just started basil, sunflowers and marigolds inside.

:ya
We sure love our ducks! Here's what they are like when we don't let them in the garden right after seedlings have been transplanted:

Back
Top Bottom