Seeking info about MPC order date

JennsPeeps

Rhymes with 'henn'
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
South Puget Sound
Does anyone know when MPC will start accepting orders? All their website says is "Check in February". No response to messages I've left with customer service, either.

IT'S FEBRUARY AND I NEED A CHICK FIX!!!!

Email them for sure! They are taking preorders rt now, but not accepting money just yet. Also, if you want to modify your order after placing your preorder, then that's fine with them too.
smile.png

Quote:
I emailed them in mid-January re ordering and below is their email response. Hope it helps ya'll.
smile.png

Thanks for writing My Pet Chicken! We will begin taking orders in February, but you can also choose to preorder now by sending us your contact information, your list of chicks (plus their sexes) and whether you want them vaccinated. When you place a preorder, you can request a "do not ship before" date if you like. You can also choose to wait until online ordering is enabled in February.

If you choose to preorder. do not send any credit card information, as we are not taking payment at this time (and it's never safe to send your CC information via email). The preorder will put you on a list of people to be contacted immediately when ordering resumes to complete your purchase--in other words you will get in a "reserved chicks" line so you can complete your order with payment as soon as possible. You can also request an estimate if you make a preorder. Our prices have not been set, yet, for the year. When online ordering is enabled, you will be able to check the exact cost.

They are accepting preorders right now so you can get in line for the first chicks out of the bators, but they won't atake $$ until the 23rd ish. I'm ordering a lot of Japanese bantams whch are slow to start layign in the spring so I figure mid to late march to get my fuzzies.

Back
Top Bottom