Self Blue (Lavender) Silkie Thread

me either
sad.png
Im sorry doesnt mean Im right just means I can see other colors in them..

From the standpoint of phenotype (appearance), #1 is a blue, #2 is a splash (blue in the background), not sure on #3 or #4, #5 is blue, not sure on #6. I will not say that they do not carry two copies of lavender--they might, but they do not meet the lavender (self blue) phenotype of an even shade of blue throughout the body. #1 & #5 have dark hackles, #2 shows splashes. For the others I am giving the birds the benefit of the doubt--that camera angle or lighting or something else causes the birds to look as if there might be a gene other than lavender influencing the colour/pattern.

Thank you sonoran , I don't know how you keep this all straight . But I sure am glad you do. And I'm really sorry that this happened to you trisha19 , I can feel your disapointment thru the computer screen . I personally wouldn't want to see how bad someone was ripped off , but I am grateful to you for showing us the pics , I now know some of what to avoid when trying to purchase this picticular color . I still am not sure if this was unintentional or not , but will say that if not Karma will catch up with who ever . I always feel a little better knowing that , maybe not helpful to you . I'm waiting on Lavender eggs to arrive in the mail . I'm hopeing for a good hatch , will see . Again sorry Hun -- although I don't know you -- sending you a big hug . Tammy .B

Back
Top Bottom