Selfies with your ducks

Aaaah. Harlequins are sweet. A friend has one. I think the runners are interesting just in their appearance. Never seen one in real life. It's cute to watch them clustered together moving about in YouTube videos.

Aaaah. Harlequins are sweet. A friend has one. I think the runners are interesting just in their appearance. Never seen one in real life. It's cute to watch them clustered together moving about in YouTube videos.

Oh, they're even better in person. There's a flock of three fawn runners at the farm where I buy my feed, always walking closely together and totally vertical, like a duck-themed Diglett!

My husband loves to show everyone what a runner looks like and cracks up laughing. I've never seen one in person either till I got these and they are goofy looking but are actually the calmest at the moment. I'm sure that will change but I love them just the same.

It's great seeing everyone's ducks and how different they are but how much they like their humans as well. I worry about these gals not becoming tame but I can only spend so much time with them a day. How much time do y'all dedicate to your nonhouse ducks?

Great looking birds, are they always that friendly?

My husband loves to show everyone what a runner looks like and cracks up laughing. I've never seen one in person either till I got these and they are goofy looking but are actually the calmest at the moment. I'm sure that will change but I love them just the same.

It's great seeing everyone's ducks and how different they are but how much they like their humans as well. I worry about these gals not becoming tame but I can only spend so much time with them a day. How much time do y'all dedicate to your nonhouse ducks?
I can see how he'd be amused by that first impression of people seeing them for the 1at time. I was floored when I saw them on the internet. Amazing how humans can breed animals to be so different from their origins.

Back
Top Bottom