Selfies with your ducks

Ignore my duck lips she was digging into my thigh, she let's me pet her but as soon as I pulled out my phone she dug into my leg
She's beautiful Buck and I actually like duck lips
lol.png
On ducks

Last edited:
The Canada geese here are actually pretty friendly, mating season excepted. Besides...after fostering lil' Chub-Chub, I can't view canadian geese as anything but adorable. Same goes for bar-headed geese. I mean, look at this!

0.jpg

I wish I had goose selfies ;;

Okay, not a SELFIE-selfie, but that's 2-day old Wobbles being held by my husband. I miss the days when he fit in our palms like this!
Those Bar headed geese are so neat and that little dance is adorable. I remember when Wobbles was that tiny so sweet/

I'm not feeling so great, so rather than post my pallid mug, here's another with just my hand. Sorry. :p This is Wobbles' tickle spot, you scratch him just right and he goes bonkers!

0.jpg

Oh, I'm definitely looking! It's just tough since 1) we want a call duck, 2) if we bought or adopted an adult female it'd have to be a house duck, and 3) obviously bonded with humans. So...we're looking at just waiting til Spring so we can hatch another egg.
Good plan, so it's going to be 1 egg and a girl egg right? please let me know how you find that out and maybe I'll be able to let my girls hatch some.

Back
Top Bottom