Sell Me On A Duck Breed

Pics
While you may think a noodle is harmless, in today’s environment it is anything but harmless.

One little noodle will leave a nasty break in the skin from the dux teeth. But couple that with the bottle of Corona setting on the edge of the table and the dux coming back for a second bite with his razor sharp teeth.

And the dux bumps the table leg.... WHAM!!!

and the Corona wobbles and tips over, you catch it, but not before a little splashes on the open bite from the last dux noodle.

The Corona Virus is in your system and in 16 days your dead...

Better shop for your urn now..
I guess I’d better get my affairs in order, huh, Ralphie.

First off, let me begin by bequeathing my six precious ducklings to the one and only @duluthralphie. In addition, I will leave all their little duck toys so they will be able to continue to play as they were accustomed.

My little ducklings will be just the thing to soften a dux-hardened heart! They will be my legacy! :lau

You’re welcome, Ralphie!

I guess I’d better get my affairs in order, huh, Ralphie.

First off, let me begin by bequeathing my six precious ducklings to the one and only @duluthralphie. In addition, I will leave all their little duck toys so they will be able to continue to play as they were accustomed.

My little ducklings will be just the thing to soften a dux-hardened heart! They will be my legacy! :lau

You’re welcome, Ralphie!
1585705563801.gif

I would do khaki Campbell's for sure. They're a small breed duck only 4 pounds, best egg laying duck, and they're not mean veerrryyyy cccuuuttteee and you don't have to have a large quantity of them. They also love the water.
My babies come this week. I didn’t order a KC, but I might have to get one on my second go round.

I would do khaki Campbell's for sure. They're a small breed duck only 4 pounds, best egg laying duck, and they're not mean veerrryyyy cccuuuttteee and you don't have to have a large quantity of them. They also love the water.
I beg to differ with you. Our K/C is mean to one of our Rouens. It’s hard to figure out. The K/C has something like scoliosis . She has a crooked butt and her neck is not centered with her body. She is the loudest duck we have and probably the best flyer. We have another Rouen that has problems from a coyote attack a year and a half ago but for some reason the K/C picks on the healthy Rouen.

Back
Top Bottom