No no no.. sacrilege!!! No

View attachment 2037170View attachment 2037171

But it still is sacrilege
4AABFAD8-B3E8-4D62-8525-295927ACD465.jpeg

ETA: Ralphie, that Southern for Special! :lau :lau

Last edited:
Relax hillbilly. Ralpies dux humor is all in good fun. You get used to it😂
You might even name a dux after him out of spite. Or send him dux eggs. 🤣🤣🤣
Shaw, thanks for putting the dux fire out for me. I was busy ordering my duckie babies. I guess HillBilly has never crossed Ralphie’s path until now. 🤣😜
Weird Humour! - I guess i need to change my signature line then and my avatar.
Look, @duluthralphie - LOOK! - And shiver in fear! :oops:
DUxLightSide.png

So, my new babies are gonna be:
  • A White Layer (my grandson will think she’s Aflac ;) ),
  • a Buff (to match my sweet little Buff Orpington chickens),
  • a Saxony (just because they are supposed to be so darn sweet),
  • a Welsh Harlequin (I think they are gorgeous and probably will be my favorite),
  • a Fawn & White Runner (because so many BYCers said so), and
  • a Chocolate Runner (because the other Runner needs a duck she can look eye to eye with - and because I like chocolate!)
Muscovies and Calls really peak my interest. I think after I have my duck yard set up like I want it I will spread my love to a few more ducks, and thin out my chickens.
That will be a nice mixed flock! - I would add a black Runner drake. Just because the ducklings he will make with the White Layer will be Zebra Ducks! (Kiddin' of course! 😊)

I'm glad! I love sharing them with everyone. I always tell people that everyone needs a duck. Even when we are having a bad day and we get cranky, all we have to do is sit and watch them for a few minutes and we smile and laugh. Amazing therapy!
Could not agree more! After a long frustrating day with a stubborn customer, network problems and a severity 1 ticket as the icing of the cake… Just 10 minutes with Blanca, Pompom, Nona and the Rest of the flock my blood pressure is back to normal.

Back
Top Bottom