Sell Me On A Duck Breed

Pics
It just rang. I’m on my way to get the babies. :wee :wee :wee :love :yesss:
My condolences on your complete and utter deflection and fall to the eternal damnation that comes with being a dux sympathizer.

1585750493317.gif

Whatever I had was the same way. Had a bottle of that leftover from another time. Went through all of it and after 18 days of it I am happy to be back to my normal seasonal allergies .
The thing is that i never had any seasonal allergies! Ok, during the times when everything is yellow in Houston, my nose was clogged too and i was sneezing a lot, but i don't call that "allergy", that was just a mechanical impulse, same thing with cedar fever. Too much stuff in a nose is just too much…
We figured out that RobiTussin or store-brands with dextromethorphan seem to work well. And those are available everywhere, unlike TP…

Oh law, I am so sorry. I haven’t been on many other threads lately so I wasn’t aware you’ve been under the weather.

Be sure and keep on top of this so you don’t accidentally pick up corona. Take another swig of Disaronno. It’s gotta be good for helping you feel a little better.

Get well, HillBilly!
Da neighbors brought me a bottle of the finest shine! It burns! Only possible to drink "on the rocks" and it will reliably kill bacteria and viruses. Guess why WV is last in the continental USA with confirmed infections…

Back
Top Bottom