Selling Ameraucana/ Easter Egg Pullets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Jimagination, Mar 17, 2007.

1. Jimagination

Jimagination Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    I am in Pennsylvania near Reading, Philadelphia and Lancaster and will need to find homes for about 7 Ameraucana/Easter Egg chicken pullets in about 6-8 weeks. I will be driving 13 of them to my sister in Indiana, so if there is anyone in that area who would be interested in any of them I could bring them to you at the same time. I am selling them for $6 each. I will only be keeping 4-5 of the 25 day old chicks I will getting the week of March 26 from McMurray Hatcheries. Anyone interested, let me know!

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Where in Indiana are you going?? I am in the SE part...near Seymour. I was wanting a few of the EE's.

3. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    Do you mean indiana, pa or state of indiana?

4. equine chick

equine chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2007
    pennsylvania
    I would be interested if you are coming to indiana, pa. I live near pgh but could meet you. email me.

5. Jimagination

Jimagination Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2007
    Lancaster, PA
    I wil be driving to West Lafayette, Indiana, but will have to drive through western Pa and Ohio so we could definitely make arrangements for pick up in any of those areas. I need to find homes for all but 4-6 chicks or my husband will cut my chicken project short very quickly! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Anyone interested, let me know and I can keep in contact through emails and pics in the next bunch of weeks.

6. Sue9c

Sue9c New Egg

Mar 18, 2007
    I live in Nj and my sister is looking to add a few hens

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by