Selling hatching eggs?

bryan8

Songster
10 Years
May 21, 2009
New york
I'm getting about 20 eggs a day now, and have run out of things to cook with them already! There an upcoming swap meet and was thinking of selling some hatching eggs by the doz. I figured id save up 10doz or so and try and sell them.

There jumbo coturnix

What is a fair price to ask?

Bryan

Last edited:
you could try pickling them. Pickled eggs would last longer and also should sell good, some people would prefer them over raw eggs. If they are fertile, they could be sold on ebay (or craigslist) for a better profit (in some cases) Good luck.

If you do decide to sell hatching eggs just remember not to save eggs old than 7 days, the fertility declines fairly sharply after that point.

Cheers,
Jessie

That's one of my favorite ways to eat the quail eggs :) I got 3 jars in the fridge at this moment!
you could try pickling them. Pickled eggs would last longer and also should sell good, some people would prefer them over raw eggs. If they are fertile, they could be sold on ebay (or craigslist) for a better profit (in some cases) Good luck.

have you tried to sell them to Oriental restraunts or health food places? here is a link to assist with that. There are plenty of places that you "could" sell your eggs. You may want to go to your local grocery store and see if they'd be interested in carrying them as well (you'd have to invest in some quail egg cartons, but it takes money to make money).
I hope this helps out.
James

Back
Top Bottom