Selling my Sebastopols... Pricing???

That's somewhat troublesome to me since I've paid for a sexed colored pair of day olds, and for the shipping, and you promised to ship them next year to me. Perhaps we should talk and work something out, or are you offering refunds on babies that won't be delivered next year because you're selling out?

Quote:
Yes please call or email me... I am using all the money from selling my flock to pay back those like you who have pre paid for goslings... If you like your money you have paid for goslings can go towards any of the geese I have available... Just contact me to discuss. I'm very sad to have to sell all of them but can't have them if they are just going to get killed... Hope you and the others understand...
Thanks Kristina 816-293-5155

I imagine this is heartbreaking. I'll get in touch soon, and thanks for thinking of your customers. I really love the pair I got from you this spring. They're almost family members, and no one can believe that there are geese that want to be around people. They seem to prefer to be at our feet and listening to us talk as opposed to be out in the barnyard. They come up on the deck and talk to me through our glass door in the mornings, kinda like they're asking when I'm coming outside.

Quote:
I am crying now!!! Oh how I'm going to miss my babies.... But I have to do whats best for them.... I have lost half my flock already and am just sick about it.... I'm glad your babies make you so happy... They were truly a joy for me to.... Maybe one day I will have them again but I just can't take finding the little guys that I have personally named and hand fed from goslings showing up dead... Whatever is killing them is big and really smart... My husnand thinks it maybe a wolf... We have seen them around here and saw one dead on the road last winter... I tried everything everyone has suggested, even elec wire... I'm just exhausted and so want them to go to good homes where they can play happily again....

I'm sorry I made you cry! At least you know that two lives you brought into this world are loved very much and are like family.

Quote:
Yep.... 1 rehomed and 12 more to go.... Thanks for the advice guys...
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom