Selling out of some chickens in GA..

Sorry I couldn't call this weekend, I just got home. Weekends are fine, except this coming weekend- I have 3 family birthdays to go to (son, wife & nephew)
tongue.png
so it would be the weekend after next before I could meet.

I also just noticed you had some Buff Orp babies, I might like a couple of the older ones of those instead of the SLW as long as you can tell they're hens. Main thing is I need which ever ones are the quietest since I live intown
big_smile.png
!

If it looks like the weekend after next might be possible, let me know and I'll call.

Thanks,

Richard

sounds good I'm pm you with my homew number and you can call me there, my cell got ate by one of my dogs ..lol
hmm.png

depends on where I need to ship them to.. I would have to get a box and find out about how much to ship them.. but I guess i could let you know

update on the chickens....
whats gone....
the trio of SLW and buffs are gone and a few younger buffs, still have most all the babies, aslo added with the black copper marans are 2 hens.... asking 145.00 for a pair or 280.00 for all 4 2 roos and 2 hens,, welsummers are still here, dont really want to ship as just found out P/O doesnt like to ship live birds down here..
hmm.png
sad.png
they dont like the NOISE they make .. go figure...

I WOULD LIKE TO BUY SOME SLW HENS AND ROOSTERS , I LIVE IN TENNESSEE. COULD THEY BE SHIPPED?

I would ship but our P/o doesnt like to ship live birds, sorry, they would have to be pick up only

I am interested in a few buff babies. I live in Monticello, ga. I can come by this Sunday to look.

Julie

Back
Top Bottom