Selling Roosters ~ What Should I Do?

I have a Australorp and a Brahma Rooster that are 10 months old, very healthy and are beautiful. I must let them go. Anyone in the Dayton, OH area want them for free.

They are gone. Have given them to new owner

Last edited:
I have about (12) 1 year old roosters that I am selling. Someone contacted me and asked me the price. Because roosters are sometimes hard to sell, I told him $10.00 per rooster. He emailed me back and asked if he could get a discount if he bought all 12. I told him yes. If I sold all 12 roosters, it would be $120.00 but I told him that I could sell all 12 of them for $95.00 or $7.91 per rooster. That is a $25.00 discount. He emailed me back and said that he was coming from another city (not my problem as far as where he is traveling from) and asked if I could sell all 12 of them for $85.00. That would be a $35.00 discount or $7.08 per rooster.

Would you sell 12 roosters for $85.00? If I didn't sell them, they would be processed and put in the freezer.

What what you do if you were me?
I would sell them. Did he say why he needed so many? what will he be doing with them?

Back
Top Bottom