Selling your Animals while home Alone

I stopped letting people come over to my house. Ran in to wayyy too many weirdos. I meet customers at a public place, very busy places of MY choosing. I usually take someone with me. I tell them to bring exact change becuase I carry no cash.

I use to let people come to my house to buy things. Luckily for me though, those people were pretty decent.

However, hearing crazy stories about CL on the news has made me think twice. I no longer have people come to my house. If I can I will try and meet them some where inpublic with people around and not by myself.

I may be a tough girl, who knows how to use a gun and has a pretty darn good aim, but now a days, you can't be too careful.

I don't know why I find this so amusing, I've read it four times and it just keeps getting funnier....
lau.gif

Haha it was funny the first few times, but now it's kind of annoying =/ What's worse is the "truck hunters" rolling by trying to figure out what kind of elk they are... This year they'll be off the front for hunting season.

Back
Top Bottom