1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Sending pics to email from phone...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicks R Friends NOT Food, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Chicks R Friends NOT Food

Chicks R Friends NOT Food Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Chariho RI
    My friend told me that you can send pictures from your phone to your email address for free if you have unlimited texting (she said Verizon, but maybe others too). Does anyone know if this is true? How do I do it?

2. coffeelady3

coffeelady3 Froths Milk for Hard Cash

Jun 26, 2008
    Tacoma, WA
    Instead of a phone number, just type in the e-mail addresses. It's that simple!

3. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:Yep, I do it all the time that way.

4. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    When I take a pic it gives me options -

Save
    Set as home screen
    Send as Email
    Send to Facebook
    Send to MySpace
    Send to Messenger Contact
    Send as MMS
    Send Using Bluetooth

I love my Curve![​IMG]

5. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Yes, you can send pictures from your cell phone to your email. I have an LG UX300 and when I take a picture I save it, then go to my Gallery, then I click Send. I put in my email address instead of a phone number, send it, wait a minute or two, and then check my email online. I save the picture onto a file, then go on my uploads page on BYC and upload it. That simple. [​IMG]

But I have U.S. Cellular with free texting, but it still costs 0.25 cents for each picture that I send. [​IMG] So everytime I send a picture, I have to give my mom 0.25 cents. [​IMG] But it's worth it because my cheapy digital camera is dead and it takes horrible pictures. [​IMG] My LG takes better pictures than it! [​IMG]

So anyway, with some plans it's free and with others it's not. I think you can find out if you can send for free and if you can't you can find out how much it will cost somehow.

6. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhh another crackberry fiend [​IMG] I am just learning my new obsession [​IMG]

7. 19Dawn76

19Dawn76 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2009
    Toadsuck, AR
    Quote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhh another crackberry fiend [​IMG] I am just learning my new obsession [​IMG]

My phone crashed one night and I had to take it to Best Buy the next day to have it fixed. The geek squad had it for 4 hours ans I was a MESS!!! I felt like they took my right arm. [​IMG]

8. Chicks R Friends NOT Food

Chicks R Friends NOT Food Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2009
    Chariho RI
    I did it! [​IMG] Now I can actually put pictures in my posts. I hope it doesn't cost anything, but I guess my dad will let me know if it does.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by