Im living in southern Ontario, Its still fairly cold but am wondering if i should begin separating my geese to prevent cross breading. I have Pilgrims, Embden's and 2 Africans. My plan is to let each group out by themselves in order to stretch their wings and have a bath for a part of the day until major breeding is done. What problems might i encounter when i reintroduce the entire flock to one another in late spring? or should i wait beyond that?