SEPT 11TH BYC LIVESTOCK & POULTRY SWAP..WINTER HAVEN, FL (central )

I can't make the swap, but If anyone in the area has an Araucana or Ameraucana young rooster or pair they are looking to sell, we're interested. My husband wants to breed back in the blue egg gene with our one EE who lays bluish green. I'm in the Tampa area. If this was just a little bit later in the summer I'd have some birds to bring, but we still can't figure out gender (they are only 5.5 weeks)..

I don't think I will be able to make this one
sad.png
, but Lilly says
frow.gif
HI!
20124_sany0675.jpg

Quote:
i am bringig at least 12 baby polish. they're not from my stock, so i dont have pics of them, but i visited the farm the other day and the parents were very pretty. nice fully puffy heads, and beautiful markings. i know that doesn't help. sorry. but you can look at the babies when i get there
big_smile.png

I am coming, but not bringing anything. it will be nice to meet other members. If for no other reason than to prove I am not the only chicken nut out there haha. Just in case I will bring a cage, but I am sure I can resist (not). I do have some gold laced Cochin peeps (standard/giant), if any one wants any let me know and I will bring them.

Shannon's Chix :

cmom's not coming to this is she? I need a sage! Oops...or a cage or whatever...
roll.png

I believe she is coming...............​

Back
Top Bottom