SEPT 11TH BYC LIVESTOCK & POULTRY SWAP..WINTER HAVEN, FL (central )

I am not going to be able to make this my daughter is graduating from ROTC Leadership academy at 8:15 on Saturday morning. So I am sorry if any one wants something i have a way of sending it. I have peachicks, apricot khacki campbell, kahcki campbell and some ee chicks,..if any one is interested oh yeah mixed goselings

big_smile.png
you know I will be there. I will have the play pens for the peeps. i will have some Turken, EE's, Possibly some ducklings (muscovies, couple of crested ducks), 1 lf polish, delaware are hatching out so might have some of those. I will have 4 Silver lace Way. almost 4 months old for sale looks like maybe 2 pairs? or 1 roo for sure and 3 hens? I might be bringing up a couple of marans.

I guess I can bake a cake. IF Silly is demanding me too
wink.png

I might bring up a couple of older muscovies if someone is interested (hens)

I wouldn't mind some guineas to and to our flock family
big_smile.png

i hope to see ya'll there. And as usually I will have to get a few new things from the "store" Catch up with ya'll Saturday

Anyone interested in an EE roo? He's a lovely boy, from a pinkish egg, but I can't have roosters. I have another one that the verdict is still out on, too. Maybe I will bring both and take a poll- if everyone thinks "roo", he'll be up for grabs, too. Here they are:

52854_jupiter_new_chickens_038.jpg

52854_jupiter_new_chickens_021.jpg

And if they are both roos, well you may have a customer for those Olive Eggers......

I wish I could go!!!! I have over 30 rooster 10 weeks to 5-6 months. about 60+ HENS 10 weeks old. and lot and lots of chickc from 2 days to 6 weeks. I would say about 150 or more. Along with laying hens, rabbits, quail, ect.

If anyong live close to me they are more than welcome to PM me. I am in DeBary near Deltona and Sanford.

I have

EE
Frizzles
Black JG
BCM
Blue Marans
Silkies

Pekin Ducks

ok, i have rabbits that need a new home. i thought i wanted some, but my children refuse to take care of them. i have 2 young new zealand whites a boy and a girl unrelated, and a black female. i also have inside a black lop that is due any day. asking 8 each for the zealands, and 20 for the preg lop. i'm not going to tramatize them by bringing them if no one is interested. so if you want to see them, better speak up before friday. i am going in for knee surgery next friday, and then back surgery sometime in july, so if it isn't a chicken or have feathers, chances are it aint stayin. (anyone want some kids?)

Last edited:
i would be willing to trade. you're not going to the swap though, so how would we work that? i could definately use some blue marans, frizzles, silkies and maybe bcm's depending on the color egg they're coming out of.

Quote:
lol, chicks add up quick. i counted outside the other day and i was up over 50 chickens of various ages out there, 25 in one brooder, and at least 10 each in 3 other brooders in my closet, with 10-20 hatching every 5-7 days. before you know it, you're up to your ears in chicks.

Last edited:
Quote:
The BCM egg color is very dark a 7-8 at time. Many on here have received my eggs and can attest to that.

I know there is a person in DeLand that goes to the swap. I do not remember her name. Maybe she can work as a transporter?
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom