SEPT 11TH BYC LIVESTOCK & POULTRY SWAP..WINTER HAVEN, FL (central )

Is anyone planning on bringing Geese to the swap? I am looking to replace a juvenile touluse female I just lost, and they are almost impossible to find at this time of the year.
sad.png

I have a young goose not to sure if its male or female but we are thinking female brown Afr. its only 4-5 months old huge youngin wasnt planning on bring unless some one asked for it.

Quote:
HeHe thanks for mentioning it, but I'm really looking for another toulouse really. They are my favourite, and so gentle...

I'll keep checking back on the thread to see if anyone mentions an interest on bringing geese to the swap. >.>

well, i made my flyers and i am gonna psot them at the feed store!!! Will be posting soon in events & also livestock. feel free if your in a different area to post !! like ocala, tampa, orlando...etc etc

i will have cochins, oegb, dlucce's, bantam ameraucana & tons of chicks!!!

ok, gettin emails about swap & had a very nice guy(doug) stop by the house!!!!
welcome-byc.gif

Looks like we will be getting some newbies.
woot.gif

One lady does all kinds of purdy rabbits!!!!
bun.gif

Also have 2 kittens needing to be rehomed. My sister saved them at 5 weeks old and has hand nursed them!!! She will be bringing them to give away FREE!!!

Last edited:
yeah, but he will be sleeping in the morning & i will wake him up at noon or he will stay awake till10am and sleep till 4pm...................LMAO!! 3rd shift is ruff!!!

We have to appologize that we are not going to be able to make it down for this one. We were requested by a top Florida poultry judge to be at a 4-H & FFA Seminar on the same day. We so wanted to come down to this one and see all our peeps and to meet with the new ones. But for those of you who can make it, we will be having a swap at our place on the 18th.

GUESS WHAT!!!! i'm coming. annika is going to pull the trailer, so i am down to winter haven. cant be disappointing my silly now can i. lol. my BO"s will just have to wait.

so, here is a hutch and a coop that is coming. mind you the hutch is done, but the coop is in it's prototype stage. it is now finished, but dad took his camera on vacation, so i'm stuck. the prototype actually came out cool, so i'll be making more. If you are interested, plz let me know. we can add legs, use chicken wire or hardware cloth, put a bottom on, or take on off, etc. the hutch comes in 4 foot, 6 foot and 8 foot, and comes 4 feet high with 2 feet internal chicken space, or can be made with more space if needed.

38368_hutch_front_pic.jpg

38368_hutch_pen_side.jpg

38368_hutch_house_part.jpg

this is 4 feet long, 2 feet wide, 4 feet high. the house part is 1 foot deep. the floor is removable, so they can be on wood or the hardware cloth underneath. it is $150. if you would like one with a larger living space, let me know, price stays the same, takes 1 week to build.
6 feet long is 225. and 8 feet long is 300.

this is the prototype coop. i completed it,and it has 15 1 month old babies in it, very comfortably.
it is 32 inches wide, by 8 feet long, by 24 inches high. cost for one with good wood is $175 poultry wired, 190 hardware cloth. this one is made out of 3/4 presswood. which actually gives it a cool texture painted, but may not last longer the 2 years or so because of weather.

38368_20100831_40.jpg

38368_20100831_39.jpg

chicken wise, i have 3 dark brama bantam hens laying, a black copper maran rooster, misc chicks and leghorns out of brown eggs, 2 jersey giant chicks, some frizzles, a serama cross rooster, with his oegb and 2 serama girls (all laying), and some of their serama cross babies.

that's it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom