SEPT 11TH BYC LIVESTOCK & POULTRY SWAP..WINTER HAVEN, FL (central )

Quote:
At the moment I jsut had one pet quality rooster(free) however I have 2 more in the brooder and not sure if there is a rooster in that pair yet, I need to hang onto 2 hens, but will be selling the others will have 2 available for sure once i know what I have for sure( other then the crooked tailed cockeral who is free). For my purposes I dont need them all so will let 2-3 of them go, they look pretty nice so far. like to get 10$ a piece for them.

this is a pic of some of the ones i have hatched this year so far.

orpoeserma026.jpg

These are the hens they are from who came from Harvey..

chickens04011.jpg

Looks like my wife is going to take the class another weekend so i will have my trusty sidekick! We will be bringing 11 Buff Orpington Chicks from 1-2 weeks old, a Trio Of Ginger Red Old English bantams, and some Mini Rex Baby rabbits..
How much are you wanting for the pen Heather08?

Copied from other fl swap I posted :

We want 300 for it, I have 2 of them. One of them also has feeders on it, the metal little giant that have the flip lids on for outside dispensing. I have 275$ in material. They are about a month old. If some one is truly interested I will put them inside my 2 horse trailer and bring , but they are 8 ft long and 5'7" high...they are easy to clean, i use dust pan to scoop out shaving and replace, takes me about 15 min to clean all 3 cages and put fresh in every week I do . If anyone wants one let me know

What are the dimensions of the coop and what are u asking for it? Hopefully I wil be coming. I will be bringing 10 gold lace cochins (standard) cockrels.

Last edited:
The dimensions are 8 ft long and about 5'8 high , the 3 cages are 39" x 30" and the perch is 15" off ground . I snapped a few more pics for all the requests Ive had for them. I dont want to travel with them unless someone really wants them, ALSO I can build more if someone has a spific request for size ect I can give you a quote for material , labor and delivery if need be. I can make them 2 tier for larger cages and its a little cheaper on material too.

coops001.jpg

I cant get this upright , but my pair of OE porcelains are in this cage.
coops006.jpg

big_smile.png
Nice work on the cages and that is a good price, I have one still in the works of being done. Mine is 10'L x 8'H it will be a 4 compartment once finished just the framing is finished still have doors and I plan on having attached runs that i can open and close door to.

If i didn't have this one already in progress I would of been snagging urs, I wouldnt doubt someone will buy them as soon..

Ok, so i reposted on craigslist just now. just to remind peeps about the swap.

I am thinking of asking the repair place who is closed on sat if we can park there. I will have my vendors load at my house & then park down by the corner in their lot. I HAVE TO ASK FIRST!!! Brittany is friends with the kid who runs it. just gotta make sure it is closed.

Gonna make a big sign to put at the end of the street today. I also might make it gargage sale welcome so if you have some stuff to get rid of...........bring it!!!

Back
Top Bottom