SEPT 11TH BYC LIVESTOCK & POULTRY SWAP..WINTER HAVEN, FL (central )

Quote:
I already have yours marked on my calendar
wink.png
I had a great time at yours and you all had tons of people!!

ok, i got some bad new about our income that comes in each month. They have cut Wiley's SSI payment & we are loosing $600 a month.

I have to down size BIG TIME!!!!

I will have....................

Bantams
Trio od bantam cochins......one white roo w/ 2 barred pullets $30
Pair of Red Jungle fowl.............................................................$20
Red Jungle Fowl roo w/ gold game fowl...................................$15
Dlucce's.....Porcelion cockeral w/ black pullet............................$15
Trio of Porcelion roo w/ 2 porcelion hens..................................$30
One ameraucana bantam pullet(almost laying)........................$10
Spangled OEGB roo W/ red hen & red pullet.............................$30

Standards
Cockerals...................................................................................$7
Pullets........................................................................................$7

Chicks
Random bantam chicks..............................................................$4

Goats
I am thinking of rehoming my 2 pygmy goats. The mom was from a petting zoo & her son is super sweet!!
Mama & Billy her son (fixed) Only to approved home.................$80
Not 100% about it yet!!!

Dog
Also we got a super sweet Aussie mix recently. I am so sad i have to post this but we might have to rehome her...............
Daisey is fixed, shots current, micro chipped, saved from being put down at the pound!

She wants to herd everything, likes to nip you on your ankles to force you to her bowl. She is very smart but for some reason wants to get out of our wooden fence. She broke through it to play with the dog next door. The wood was so rotten we replaced almost the whole fence. Had to be done but dog made us do it earlier than we wanted to. She needs a secure fence or really good training!!!! She will come to you if you call her and listens when we tell her "out"
We have another large dog we have had for years and if i have to make a choice it has to be daisey. I WILL KEEP HER until i find her a good home like we did for Lilly!!!! I will probally be bringing her to swaps!!

She would be FREE to a good home only!!!

Jewelry
I will have a bunch of bracelets, necklaces, belly rings, tounge rings & keyrings also for sale................ALL NEW AND NEVER USED!!!! Left over stock from my old business

Plants
Have some catus plants from Cali......................$2
(they spread real nice and have super thorns on ends. great for securing perimator of fence out deturning things to get into places. thorns hurt somethimg ferce!!!! They get HUGE and have an awesome flower that sprouts. No need for water except when first planted!! Holds up in heat & cold weather.

If I could I would help you out....I did put your poster up @ the feed store told a couple of people about your critters and your chicken tractors that dunk makes( tryin to send business your way) U need to show hubby the jewlery cause knowin him he will pick somethin out after all he didn't get me anything for my birthday(due to $ rather lack of it)
wink.png

We will be there for a little while. planning on bringin up a young white silkie (thinkin roo ?) a black bantam cochin super sweet jumps on my scoop or hand when I go to feed her, Hates the dog's nose.
lol.png
Silkie hen dark partridge color might bring her as well.

Have a couple of ducks if someone is interested I can bring up there $5 ea Out of crested line, colors r buff, campbell, swedish (blue,black) and rouen. I believe there are 4 or 5 total, around 4-5 months old. Might even sneek some chicks from my neighbor she has jersey gaints hatchin out for the past week. They are the black jg's. Anybody interested in a goosling (4 months old)? Have a breedable pair of buff bantam cochins?(4 mons?) Sizzle hen black might sale as well on the fence about her. Will try to post pics shortly darn rain wont let me take any.

Deb...................

I have seen on Craigslist 3 places needing feral chickens caught! LOL

My friend in Bartow needs them caught & i pass feral chickens on the way to school.

We should really offer a removal service, treat & rehome or run through auction!! When the bus is up and running we can use it, u bring a net & i will get one also. Just head out and round them up!! We both could use some extra cash..............

Can i come just once to film this? America's funniest home video's is what 10 grand for the winner? You get 20 bucks for the chickens and i get 10 Grand for filming you 2 with nets chasing wild chickens! LOL goodness i am about to wet myself here thinking about it lol!!!

Ok on another note i think HeavenLeigh has to take her cna classes this fri,sat,sun so she probably wont make it with me, i am going to still come i think i have some bunnies and a few chickens i might bring..

heather, sorry to hear that. unf you dont have a darn thing that i can use lol.

i want to go, and should be able to come, if i can get annika's daughter to babysit. paul has to work, and my older 2 will kill the younger 2 if i leave them togeether for any length of time. so keep your fingers crossed.

Might make it depending on work I have:

Black Bantam Orpingtons

Serama cockerals and a silkied trio.

OE Lavender(selfblue)

also a coop that we are not currently in need it if someone is definately interesed in i can bring, but kinda big to move on a maybe.

orpoeserma029.jpg

Heather08 -
I am interested in the Self Blue OE. What do you have and how much. Also, if you are not able to make it, where are you located? I have a friend who is 94 and has Self Blue OE and he is interested in "new blood" in his Self Blue pen. His birthday is coming up and I want to get him "new blood".

Lisa in Sebring

Last edited:
I just put up a final reduction list in an auction that needs to go NOW, many birds, if anyone in FL is interested... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4794613#p4794613
I
won't be able to make it to the swap, but I'm about an hour north of there for those who are coming for it. Hope this is OK to post it here, if not, my apologies & let me know and I'll take it down.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom