SEPT 11TH BYC LIVESTOCK & POULTRY SWAP..WINTER HAVEN, FL (central )

Quote:
Nothing on the aussies
sad.png

And the olive eggers breed back to a Marans roo will be a darker richer shade of olive/golden..My Marans hen has a batch of F2 Olive eggers running all over the yard with her..What a GREAT mom she is.. I have my other marans hen on a batch of silkie eggs can't wait to see that... Those olive eggs are amazing I brought a bunch of chics and some eggs to a swap and evey single person stopped to look at those eggs.
droolin.gif

Quote:
I just found one of your cards in my desk drawer. I think I got it at a swap. Where are you at in Floirda? I go to the local swap to sell and I think I got it their.

Quote:
No Julie I haven't but will look into it. Thanks. I will get some and try it. It is breathing much better now. Off to feed and water...

Alieda

Quote:
I just found one of your cards in my desk drawer. I think I got it at a swap. Where are you at in Floirda? I go to the local swap to sell and I think I got it their.

i am in bushnell, and go to the ocala and polk county swaps...so maybe saw you at one of those.

on a different note...i am on an endeavor today...a man i have known for years, i saw yesterday. he's selling watermelons door to door trying to make enough money for a hotel room for the week, and a birthday present for his 7 year old daughter. i am asking my friends on here and on facebook to just donate a dollar. every dollar that goes into my paypal account is going into a jar for him and i am hoping by the end of the day to have enough to give him. i also have a jar at the feed store in town, and it already has 7 dollars in it...yay... it's sad that i have 196 facebook friends, and only one has donated 5 dollars so far. (4 dollars more then i asked for) in the scheme of things, a dollar isn't that much to give up. i told the owner of the feed store that is selling my chicks, that 1 dollar from every chick she sells for me today, goes into the jar. i'm not missing it, and he will greatly appreciate it. if any of you can help, please message me and i'll send you my paypal account. if there's money in there, immediately take that amount of money out of my purse, and put it in the jar.

thanks so much for helping...and for letting me interrupt.

ok i have 3 baby peacocks that i just bought...why...cause i'm stupid like that. providing i dont kill them by saturday (they're 2 weeks old) i will be bringing them to sell. i have absolutely no idea what they are worth. (go figure.) any suggestions?

Pea fowl, get large and very loud in the middle of the night. Call can be heard for miles. Everyone will love them at first but when in breeding form they will start calling each other around midnight and keep at it for hours. If you are out in the woods..fine but in a neighborhood...gonna cause problems with neighbors.

Goodness some people that live 1/2 a mile from us have some of those noisy things i dont see the point in having them! They ever make it over here and ill let yall know how they taste...
big_smile.png

this thread has gotten SILLY! hahahah Robyn your a trip! Peacocks, what the hell were you thinking? They do fetch some $$$ at the auctions though.

Will, i have tons OF QUAIL........................... I have 13 that were raised together. They are $2 each. I also have fully grown for $4 but you know i always give you a deal
wink.png

I am thinking of getting rid of all of them! Kinda over them and like the bobwhites better!!! I hatched out 2 from those cinnamons.

Back
Top Bottom