Sept. 14th Chix Swap TSC - NH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in.I'm bringing pheasants in silvers,black ringnecks,yellow golden,red golden,amherst and blue eared.And maybe some buff seabright roosters.Anyone have any buff seabrights to trade?Mine are related so I need an unrelated rooster.
In N.H.,Tony.

When we go to the Bolton Fair and Topsfield Fair this year I will be scouting the chicken barn for a Sophia.
wink.png

I wonder just how upset the husband will be with me if I bring a box. "just in case"

Rhett&SarahsMom :

When we go to the Bolton Fair and Topsfield Fair this year I will be scouting the chicken barn for a Sophia.
wink.png

I wonder just how upset the husband will be with me if I bring a box. "just in case"

LOL do like I do bring extra bunny carriers with you , the chickens love those cages they can swipe bunny hay.
Hubby never realizes what I have done till I get them home and its too late to take them back..
course it helps when you get the kids to hide them up front of the vehicle and the rest of the rabbits to block the view...

Marshfield Mass, is next weekend and I believe they have a poultry show also.
I am going to the Topsfield Fair and will be in the bunny barn showing off some of my best Animals, look me up.
I will be the old fat heavily tattooed broad with a big mouth LOL.....
Course I always sneaker away to find the poultry barn LOL.​

Marshfield is 15th to the 24th.
I never manage to catch the showing part dangit!

I have some Tshirts and DreamWebs and CellPhone Charms and a pair of Earrings in the craft shop and my Woodland Poppet in the Judging Category.

I'll bring Tshirts and DreamWebs to the Chickenstock on Sept 14th.

hey chickn...are you still holding onto a buff orf for me? Or did you sell them in Maine? Having lost grandma....there is more than enough room!

Anyone interested in a Partridge Rock Roo? Approx 6 weeks right now. Handsome, friendly. We just can not have a rooster here.
I will be there on Sept 14. Bringing fudge, HFSauce and some other crafts(with luck)

Count me in too...

I'll have 4 EE's for sale should be laying come November.

Soaps...still $2.50 a bar
Pumpkin Spice
Lavender Fields
Honey Almond Coco Swirl
Oatmeal Milk and Honey
Hibiscus
Fall Harvest

Cannot wait to see you all!!
big_smile.png

I went to the Topsfield Fair last year to see about getting chicken info, at that point I didn't have any...no one would even acknowledge my existance!!! So do people actually go home from there (and Bolton) with birds?

hey cheryl, i have some buff orp pullets, i can save one for you, 7/14 hatch, they arent under heat, it hasnt been cold, how many 1 or more?

cant wait to get more soap, if you didnt get some in june your really should get some!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom