Sept. 29th FIRST prenadal visit- will be a day away from 11 weeks

Congrats, Niki.
hugs.gif
I havent got to talk to you much lately but Im glad everything is going good so far. Im so happy for you and Ronnie.
big_smile.png
Hurry and have this little one, I wanna see pics, and I know you wont be shy about showing pics.
big_smile.png
hugs.gif
Love ya sis.

Ew Monarc, I just got my morning sickness yesterday
hit.gif
I am just like you I have it 24/7 and if my stomach gets remotely close to empty I get even more sick! Well good luck with your appointment, I can't believe you haven’t been yet!

P.s. In the military and every other doc I have ever seen does a ultrasound at the first prenatal visit which is usually 8 weeks so you should get one!
celebrate.gif

good luck with the sonogram, some drs do it early to confirm your due date. but i have had some who dont. my first kid they didnt do one, but that was 10yrs ago. this early you will not be able tosee finger or toes or really much other than the "bean" shape and see the heartbeat light it up. thats about it. however i have ALWays had them listen to the heartbeat, they use a different thingy for that. everytime you go they should try and find the heartbeat. sometimes in the first trimester your baby is too small to find it tho.

i am 15wks and havnt been for my appt yet.
hide.gif
. i HATE the first visit, its SO .... violating, imo... and going sooner makes the whole thing take longer, so i put it off.... alot, i ll prolly make an appt next week. or so.... anyways GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom