September 2015 Hatch-A-long!!

I have 29 eggs in lockdown. So far 8 have hatched, with a bunch more working on it.
pop.gif

On a side note, we had 7 beagle puppies born this morning too. Seems to be a good day to be born!

Oh how awesome! I love puppies!
love.gif

Guess I need to find me a dog. I've got possums and coons coming around too often now. I cannot for the life of me figure out how they are getting in. I have found one possibility but really can't figure how it actually got in and out of it.

On the hating note: I think it is just about over. Going to pull the rest of the dry ones, then leave it until the rest dry out anything not hatched will be thrown out.

I'll give an update in the counts.

Last edited:
Here are 5 of the 27 Naked Necked chicks that have hatched so far.

It is a little dark but couldn't get a better shot. I'll get more pictures tomorrow. I just seen that you can't see all five. But they are there.

I have a total of 54 pulled from the hatcher.
27 Naked Necked
27 fully feathered.

More still hatching.

Oh yay congrats. You can already tell they are naked Necks?

Oh yay congrats. You can already tell they are naked Necks?

My little necked neck was just a couple days old, but didn't have any down on its neck. I think this is how it is with all naked necks, but I could be wrong. Mine was a silke necked neck.

I have 29 eggs in lockdown. So far 8 have hatched, with a bunch more working on it. :pop
On a side note, we had 7 beagle puppies born this morning too. Seems to be a good day to be born!

Oh yay! I had a couple litters of bloodhound puppies. So cute
1f415.png

Well, I really thought I was done with my unorthodox guinea hatch, but no. I had a baby out this morning peeping at me. So, I suppose I just keep going with these eggs and see what else pops out. Perhaps I'll have some marans chicks to join it sometime this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom