September 2015 Hatch-A-long!!

Looks like the month of hatching has come for me my goose is sitting on 14 eggs my Turkey is sitting on 14 goose eggs and my Plymouth is sitting on 15 eggs so excited babies everywhere
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Awesome! So exciting!

Welcome new folks! And thanks Cynthia12 for the Marans info. I am trying to be patient and read as much info as I can

Welcome new folks! And thanks Cynthia12 for the Marans info. I am trying to be patient and read as much info as I can

Hi!

Egg update! SO i had a heart attack my incubators cradle failed, like "snap" and CRaSH went the bator off the cradle... Serioulsy thought they had to be scrambled, it was only like the 3 inchs it sits up but yea, i candled them, u can actually see a baby playin Peek-A-Boo in these pics :D

Phew! I'm a newbie to BYC, based in England, and am following all of your hatching stories with great interest and hope
fl.gif

I came back from holiday in August to find my sweet 7 month old RhodeRock (Black Rock/Mrs Pepperpot) brooding on a mixed clutch of 10 eggs, so I'm an accidental joiner to the September Hatch-a-long
frow.gif
I 'think' they're due on around 8th, but it depends when she started sitting (the eggs were already hot and she was sitting when I got back from holiday on the 20th Aug). All eggs (I hope) fertilised by my buff-laced Polish roo, Fluffernutter (also an accidental addition to my flock of hens...see profile pic). So who knows what will result, as my hens are:
1 Splash Polish - 3 eggs
1 RhodeRock - 3 eggs
1 similar to ISA warren/brown-type ex-batt hen - 4 eggs

Beyond excited to see if our RhodeRock can hatch any little chicks
pop.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom