September 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Blue copper maran chicks

These are mine from September 2015 (eggs from them inside the incubator now). I bought 3 dozen blue and black copper marans. I got all these 2 on the left and then this yellow one. I contacted the seller and he said it was a splash or wheaten I can't remember and he only got like 1 in 50. She is like copper allover now and lays darker eggs then my blue and black hens.

Day 19 no pips but tons of movement, I know there's chicks in there! I'm really hoping to wake up to lots of action.

These are mine from September 2015 (eggs from them inside the incubator now). I bought 3 dozen blue and black copper marans. I got all these 2 on the left and then this yellow one. I contacted the seller and he said it was a splash or wheaten I can't remember and he only got like 1 in 50. She is like copper allover now and lays darker eggs then my blue and black hens.
oh! well, how exciting!! I'm really curious to see now how these four grow up to look like. Hm, wonder then if that one with some yellow has some splash in its background. Thanks for sharing!

oh! well, how exciting!! I'm really curious to see now how these four grow up to look like. Hm, wonder then if that one with some yellow has some splash in its background. Thanks for sharing!

I have one like that too and was hoping the same thing but splash are all yellow. It sounds like she's describing a poorly colored wheaten.

I have one like that too and was hoping the same thing but splash are all yellow. It sounds like she's describing a poorly colored wheaten.

Yes I think you are right. I kept her because she's unusual. The rest were just the blue and black I ordered. I think she's starting to molt because normally this blue fluff isn't visible.

Back
Top Bottom