September--BEAD SWAP--Calling all JEWELRY MAKERS!

I buy alot of my supplies at Firemountaingems.com. Although alot of pros make their jumprings, I really can't be bothered. See if you like them... GREAT customer service!

Yes check out firemountaingems.com, just request a free catalog and they will ship it right out to you. Also check out Shipwreck Beads. Going to Michael's or a small bead supply for that kind of quantity will cost a fortune. Go with the bigger suppliers who have larger numbers and lower prices. Good luck to you.

Missred, I have the first spreadsheet of mainly seed beads and most of which I am buying BUT there are 6/0 and 8/0 seed beads on it that I am not.
smile.png
I just know she had more she was putting into spreadsheet form. I am going to go ahead and send my list to her later today and that will at least get the first list passed around. Then I will grab the new one from her when it is done. Woot!

Quote:
Have you updated it with the new stuffs? I have a list of my wants from first spreadsheet....was not sure if you modified it or did a new one....

Not yet. I am still trying to figure out the proper descriptions, so I will sit down and do that after the craft fair this weekend.

I am going through glass beads in many colors and shapes. I also have cabochon gemstones. Send me a PM if there is something you are looking for.

Otherwise you can let me know what seed beads you want.
smile.png

ladies, what do you think of me ending sign ups at the end of this month so we can send out the beginning of oct and then open another to send out at the beginning of nov?

Whatever is easiest for everybody else, I'm willing to go along with it.

Oh, you know you are addicted to beading when you have beads that you can't use, because if you use them, you won't have them anymore.

And beads are probably the only things I have more of than chickens.

B'gaaaawwwk!

Quote:
Lol. I know what you mean I have beads that I cant seem to find a perfect use for so they just sit there because I know I want to use them but only if I can figure out something perfect to use them for
roll.png

Quote:
idunno.gif

Doesn't matter to me.......

Edited because I was all southern on y'all and said "don't matter to me"
roll.png

yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom