September--BEAD SWAP--Calling all JEWELRY MAKERS!

Oh yeah stoopid horse is fine she had me and a gate as cushion. LOL. Vet came and checked her out just to make sure there was no bruising or internal issues. I am taking my meds but can only take them every 4-6 hours and doc said he preferred I was closer to 6 hours between. So I was passing time checking in.

alrighty sign ups are closed at midnight, so if you want to sign up and havent, you still have until 11:59pm Eastern Standard time. Will get names out as soon as i can ladies!

How did I miss this?!

Sign me up. I have nothing else to do but sit around til Oct. 1.
& to top it all off I have tons of beads waiting for someone to use them...just not me, I'm gonna start knitting soon.

Oh and I forgot: I really like Swarovski crystals.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
okay you made it in before cut off!
smile.png

Sign ups are officially over! I will try to get the names out between now and Wednesday guys, busy busy with two jobs! At one of them right now
roll.png

WHEW! Okay I think I have out ALL the swap info. If you did NOT get anything let me know. But I am almost positive I got to everyone... Deadline for send out is October 1st, if you are new to swapping your stuff will not go out until you send me (or post on the thread if youd rather) your delivery confirmation number
smile.png
Thanks guys, I am super excited, remember to post pictures once you get your items!

Back
Top Bottom