September--BEAD SWAP--Calling all JEWELRY MAKERS!

Here's what stoopid sent me, pic as promised: I forgot to add that I love the little chickies. They are going to make cool earrings; they're the only chickens I have right now! My fiance likes this swap because he doesn't have to see me drooling over jewelry things online and ordering like a madwoman.
lau.gif

80295_dsc02135.jpg

I also promise that I will send my package out either today or tomorrow!
smile.png

Last edited:
ChicksterJos package has gone out today!
On another note, I got my package from HH! WOOOO HOOOO, yall I will HAVE to get a picture. I organized it all in a tackle box thingy like I keep all my stuff in. My memory card for my camera is in my trail cam so patience is a virtue on photos LOL. Thanks HH it was an AWESOME Swap this month.
wink.png
Oh and when I DO post a pic, please keep in mind HH and I had a side deal going for a double swap so to anyone stalking, this is an unheard of amount of stuff for one swap. So noone feel like they didnt send enough, we had a deal on a side trade lol.
wink.png
She sent me some awesome stuff though!

Nice swaps all. My package will go out Tuesday when I go to town....Finals for me will be over Sunday night WOOT! Then a new semester.
th.gif

I'm late getting my package out. I'm so sorry! It slipped my mind as we've been watching DDs friend for three days. Her granny passed away. I will send it out on Monday and it'll have extras to make up for being late. I am so sorry!

I got my package and it is so awesome!! Thank you sooo much!! I wish my camera wasn't busted so I could take pics, but suffice it to say, it was great!

Last edited:
Mine package is on the way, sorry I have not been around much I got a stupid URI this week of all timing to suck....I am going through a house appraisal on Monday here and have been trying to clean and move things while being sick. Timing can really make you crazy.

Back
Top Bottom