September Egg Swap--Sign-ups closed--check posts for shipping updates!

I have some of those light blue quail racks and really was looking for something different...those black cup ones look nice, do they hold up to use?? What is the length and width on them?

ebonyann---my racks look like yours but the spaces are smaller, they are light blue in color and the eggs fit pretty good

Yep, your eggs are LF Black cochins...I love my black cochins

The black trays measure 11 3/4" X11 3/4". Mine are holding up well, and are cheap enough you can replace them when needed. I've probably hatched at least a dozen batches in mine, and they're still like new. Wash up real easy too:)
OOOOH, Blk Cochins....YES! I just bought some really nice Buff Cochins that I'm real excited about. Thanks so much for the Cochin eggs! Now if they will hatch, I'll be a happy camper! LOL

Well we have our first unhappy swapper
sad.png

Apparently some eggs were sent in foam and not secured very well. Two of the eggs fell out of the foam and broke inside the box. They were stuck to the foam.
sad.png
Hopefully the person that received them will have some luck with the rest of the eggs.
sad.png

Please, please, please be sure to pack your eggs well!! It's no fun to wait for something so long only to have them destroyed!
sad.png

Okay. I can't be patient any more. My eggs went out a while back and I still haven't heard hide nor hair!

Tracking number? Did they go to Egypt?
hit.gif

Still no emails today, so hopefully tomorrow the rest of the eggs will be on their way! Just another week before the October egg swap will start, can you wait??
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom